Because I attend and organize a number of public singing events every year, I got interested in this topic of a “Code of Conduct” to decrease the incidence of harassment, and increase inclusivity in public spaces.
Here is a collection of Code of Conduct policies for review:
And here are some general resources to consider when drawing up a Code of Conduct, without any specific endorsement.
- Geek Feminism Wiki
- Stephanie Zvan, The Orbit (2015)
- My “Theory” of Codes of Conduct
- I might be inclined to change point 3 to “unintentional and thoughtless.”
- Python Software Foundation (2012)
- Amazon Web Services (2021)
- Open Source Bridge (2016)
- WordCamp US (2022)
This page: https://bit.ly/3zx6A7U